Tramadol is an analgesic pain reliever. Tramadol is used to treat moderate to acute pain. Tramadol is available in various dose but a dose is administered according to the physical condition of a patient, age and seriousness of pain. Tramadol should be taken only under a doctor’s advice because use over a prolonged period can cause addiction. Tramadol is an oral medicine and should be taken at an interval of four to six hours. It should be taken with medicine as it may cause nausea and vomiting if taken on an empty stomach.
Tramadol is prescribed to adults and children above the age of 12 years. Tramadol may interfere with other drugs so inform your doctor about every other medicine that you consume before starting Tramadol. Tramadol is an opioid narcotic medicine.
You can Order Tramadol Online from various drugstores and online sites. If you are afraid to pay online you can choose from options like Tramadol Cash on Delivery, Tramadol 50mg Cash on Delivery and Tramadol COD available in the online sites. You can Order Tramadol Online safely and without any hassles. Just be careful to check the manufacture date and expiry date if you Order Tramadol Online.
Side effects of Tramadol
- Dry mouth
The above mentioned are the common side effects of Tramadol. The serious side effects are mentioned below:
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- Low blood pressure or hypotension
- Fast heart rate
- Abdominal pain
- Acute allergies
- Muscle stiffness
- Slurred vision
- Difficulty in breathing
You should seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the above side effects. Do not discontinue use without consulting the doctor as it may aggravate the condition.
Limitations of Tramadol
- Do not consume Tramadol if you are pregnant as it may have adverse effects on the fetus.
- Do not consume Tramadol if you have a history of allergy.
- Consumption of Tramadol is restricted if you have a liver or kidney disease.
- Do not consume Tramadol if you have a breathing problem.
- Inform your doctor if you have a head injury before starting Tramadol.
- Tramadol interacts with blood thinners like Warfarin, antifungal medicines like Kitokonazol, antibiotics like Erythromycin and Linezolid. Tramadol has adverse reactions with 29 drugs and mild reaction with 290 drugs, so tell your doctor about every medication you consume.
Tramadol is a strong painkiller and the doctor initially begins with a dose of 50mg and gradually increases the dose depending on the patient’s condition. Tramadol is administered to patients when other painkillers stop working.
You can Buy Tramadol Overnight in cases of emergency from online sites. Do not give Tramadol to any patient without consulting the doctor even during an emergency because it can have negative effects and can be life-threatening. Tramadol may cause dizziness, so do not drive or operate heavy types of machinery while on Tramadol.